Find a career at RBK
Our goal is to provide the perfect experience to all of our guests, whether our local community, regular clients, or the hundreds of tourists who travel to see us every time they visit. So, if you are passionate, hard-working, have a great sense of humour, love hospitality and want to help us achieve our goals, then we want to hear from you!
We invest in our people, and our internal and external training has helped many of our team members progress in their careers in hospitality, developing bar staff and servers into team leadership and management roles.
Whether you are looking to start an exciting career in the hospitality industry or a professional looking for a new challenge, we want you to be part of the RBK family.
Cleaning duties and responsibilities include:
- Vacuum any carpeted areas
- Wipe down table bases
- Sweep and mop bar area floors and corridors
- Clean mirrors in toilets
- Replenish hand soap dispensers
- Refill toilet rolls
- Clean hand dryers
- Clean sinks and sink surface areas
- Empty toilet bins
- Clean and wipe down urinals
- Inside of toilets and toilet seats to be cleaned
- Flush handles cleaned
- Locks for doors cleaned
- Toilet door handles and push panels cleaned
- Walls in toilets to be checked and cleaned when necessary
- The sweeping and mopping of all toilet floors
- Report of any damage to facilities to management
- Report of any cleaning chemicals required, or damaged equipment replacement needed to management
- Ensure all doors are locked, building is secure, and alarms are set.
- Any ad hoc duties
- Welcoming guests, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations and taking drink and food orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing guests about new beverages and specials
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing drinks and serving beverages to customers
- Checking identification to ensure guests are of legal age to be purchasing alcohol
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies communicating to management to ensure bar and tables are well stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety, health & safety and quality regulations
- Handling cash, credit and debit card transactions, ensuring charges and correct change given to guests are both accurate
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing rubbish, cleaning tables, washing glasses, utensils and bar equipment.
- Adhering to our standard of serve and applying cocktail specifications in a professional and consistent manner, caring for stock management.
|Negotiable On Experience